The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Industry Developments
- In June 2020, Nokia Corporation announced a 5G AirScale CloudRAN solution based on vRAN 2.0. The solution allows the operators to generate revenue from fifth-generation wireless services and enables end-to-end network slicing, address IoT requirements, and bring capabilities of cloud computing to the radio access network.
- In February 2018, Intel Corporation, Nokia Corporation, and Verizon Communications Inc. collaborated on cloud radio access network architectures to provide the flexibility required for 4G, 5G, and Internet of Things (IoT) in the cloud. Through this collaboration, the companies intend to combine Verizon's vRAN 1.0 architecture, Intel’s Xeon scalable processor family, and Nokia AirScale cloud base station server.
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market:
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Cisco Systems
- NEC Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- HRMavenir Systems
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245