The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Digital Transformation Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Digital Transformation Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
Digital Transformation Market size was USD 737.88 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3,546.80 billion by 2028 exhibiting a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period.
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Digital Transformation Market:
- Amazon Web Services (Washington, United States),
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States),
- Microsoft Corporation (Mexico, United States),
- VMware, Inc. (California, United States),
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany),
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States),
- com Inc. (California, United States),
- HCL Technologies Limited (Noida, India),
- Wipro Limited (Bengaluru, India),
- Accenture plc (Dublin, Ireland),
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, United States).
The global digital transformation market is expected to gain impetus from the emergence of industrial automation in a wide range of industries. Robots are able to control several core industrial processes efficiently. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a new report, titled, “Digital Transformation Market, 2021-2028.” The report further states that market size was USD 737.88 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3,546.80 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. The expansion of the automotive industry worldwide would result in the rising implementation of industrial robotics. The International Federation of Robotics (IFR), for instance, declared that in 2017, around 2.1 million stand-alone automotive and industrial robots were installed worldwide.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Digital Transformation Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Digital Transformation Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Digital Transformation Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Digital Transformation Market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245