The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Endpoint Security Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Endpoint Security Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
The global endpoint security market is projected to grow from $13.99 billion in 2021 to $24.58 billion in 2028 at a significant CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Endpoint Security Market:
- AhnLab, Inc.
- Alert Logic, Inc.
- AO Kaspersky Lab
- Bitdefender S.R.L.
- BlackBerry Limited
- Check Point
- Cisco System, Inc.
- Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.
- CrowdStrike, Inc.
- Cybereason, Inc.
- Druva Inc
- Fidelis Cybersecurity
- FireEye, Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC
- F-Secure Corporation
- GoSecure, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- Malwarebytes Ltd.
- McAfee, LLC
- New Net Technologies LLC
- Palo Alto Network Inc.
- Panda Security
- RSA Security LLC
- Sophos Ltd
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Inc.
- VMware, Inc
- Webroot, Inc.
The global endpoint security market size is expected to grow from USD 13.99 billion in 2021 to reach USD 24.58 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The growing implementation of artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT), connected devices, and others for the development of endpoint solutions by major IT companies can have an outstanding effect on the market growth, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Endpoint Security Market, 2021-2028.” The market size stood at USD 12.93 billion in 2020.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Endpoint Security Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Endpoint Security Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Endpoint Security Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Endpoint Security Market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245