The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Europe Smart Building Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Europe Smart Building Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
The Europe Smart Building Market is projected to grow from $3.59 billion in 2021 to $11.20 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Europe Smart Building Market:
- Novoferm GmbH (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
- Bosch GmbH (Gerlingen, Germany)
- GEZE GmbH (Leonberg, Germany)
- Johnson Controls (Cork, Ireland)
- Hormann (Steinhagen, Germany)
- Schüco International (Bielefeld, Germany)
- ZKTeco Europe, S.L. (Madrid, Spain)
- Dormakaba (Rümlang, Switzerland)
- SALTO (Oiartzun, Spain)
- SimonsVoss (Unterföhring, Bayern, Germany)
- Schneider Electric (Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- ABB (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Honeywell International Inc. (North Carolina, United States)
- Thales Group (La Défense, France)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Assa Abloy AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Nuki (Austria)
- Samsung Electronics (Suwon-si, South Korea)
The Europe smart building market size is expected to grow from USD 3.59 billion in 2021 to reach USD 11.20 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period. The rising trend for the internet of things (IoT) coupled with high security and privacy concerns will boost the market growth in the forthcoming years, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Europe Smart Building Market, 2021-2028.” The market size stood at USD 3.08 billion in 2020.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Europe Smart Building Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Europe Smart Building Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Europe Smart Building Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Europe Smart Building Market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245