The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Identity Theft Protection Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Identity Theft Protection Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
The global machine vision market is projected to grow from $8.39 billion in 2021 to $14.18 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 7.8% in forecast period, 2021-2028
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Identity Theft Protection Market:
- Equifax, Inc.
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- AllClear ID
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc
- Fair Isaac Corporation
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- TransUnion LLC
- IdentityForce, Inc.
- LifeLock, Inc. (Symantec)
- Identity Guard
- Privacy Guard (Trilegiant Corporation)
- Cyberscout, LLC.
The global identity theft protection services market size was USD 10.07 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow from USD 11.39 billion in 2022 to USD 27.90 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period. Increasing cybersecurity and identity theft risks in government and public sectors to boost the market growth. Fortune Business Insights™ mentions this information in its report titled “Identity Theft Protection Services Market, 2022-2029.”
The spike in digitalization and communications of businesses has boosted cyberattack risks and introduced a range of new risks to organizations. The rising risks of cybersecurity may propel the demand for the product from business organizations. The shift of businesses to online platforms facilitates the adoption of effective identity theft protection services, thereby boosting demand. Furthermore, increasing identity thefts in government and public sectors may facilitate adopting protection services. These factors may boost market development during the pandemic.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Identity Theft Protection Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Identity Theft Protection Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Identity Theft Protection Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Identity Theft Protection Market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245